Monday, October 25, 2010

A weekend with friends!

Andy, Sam, Me, Soy n Shabeer - Kish Photograbber - STILL
Once again eagerly waiting for the 27th of Oct to head to my native with the usual hopes of meeting up with my family and the best part of going to my hometown is catching up with My dearest friends! Im expecting a road trip ahead of my itenary with the best guys i've been travelling around.

It May happen or May Not happen, yet My mind has already started to plan out many things that i gotta do on this trip!

The Coffee breaks inbetween the check posts accompanied by some Kili's(leg pulling) of each other. The most kili will be for the sooper Soyan - he has a better name Kaaka(Did i say that aloud!) Sorry, its Bhuvanesh Raja a guy with such an enlightning personality(not true) with his charming luks(Bird's Eye) and his sarcastic way of tackling other bad guys like Anderson (Gorrila)- my bad- Correya, a really huge (bodied mainly) hearted person with his sleek body design would take upon Soyan most of the time with his witty quotes and the bad ass Kuridi (Shit y do i do this always! Dhut) Arun Sam Raj, the main reason for the gr8 Soyan to wonder why he was born amongst us!

These three guys are available on bail for me trip ;-) There are still more in this gang of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and yes all of these guys are really kick ass guys when it comes to friendship!

Will share my friendship when i return from this trip! Until then kudos!

Luv Always,

JL



No comments:

Post a Comment